Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Aldrin Wong Shen Wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Aldrin,

Happy Birthday from all of us in the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it has been a great day for you and I wished that Iwas able to celebrate with you in Kuching!!!!! It'd be great if I had the oppurtunity to see you once again after such a long time. How long has it been anyway? I think about a year. Anyway, I also wish you all the best for the year ahead and may you have many more Birthdays to come. May you be blessed with a fulfilling and healthy life. I know you will be making a huge leap into the working world in about a year's time. I hope that you continue to remain the same Alrdin that you've always been. Do take care of yourself in Australia. I also wish that you would be given the oppurtunity to enjoy the remainder of you days in Australia. Hopefully, the work load wouldn't be that heavy and taxing on you so that you can make more great memories there. Take care Aldrin. We're all thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: