Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Raymond Yeo Khang Wee, Aaron Zacahary and Alvin Entinggi Nichol!!!!!

Hey Alvin,

Happy Birthday from all of us at the blog. I don't really have anything to say since you already know how much we all care about you. Perhaps this day is a reminder to all of us about how important you are. I will spend some time today to reflect on our relationship(but it probably won't take that longlah since it doesn't mean much :P). I hope that you will have a great day today. Hopefully, you get to do all the things you want and be with everybody that you want to be with. Sorry for not wishing you happy birthday, got midterm today in the afternoon and I want to call you. Laterlah bro, if you are free that is. Take carelah. Happy Good Fridaylah and Easter!!!

and.....


Aaron Zachary,

Happy Birthday dude, know it was a bit late to put this up in the blog but it is definitely worth the wait and something not to be missed out. I hope you are having the time of your life in Cardiff. I am pondering on the thought of leaving Malaysia in the months to come. I hope that if I do go to the states that we can visit each other. Take care!

and..................

Raymond Yeo,

Yea, I didn't put a shout out as I said I would so here's a big one:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMOND YEO KHANG WEE!!!!!! (Must say it like Simon does, imagine him shouting all the way from KL). Take care in KK. Get your leg fixed. Hopefully, this sem will go fine for you. Our relationship has really grown after leaving school. Hopefully, we will continue to become even closer in the future. Perhaps, I will be a threat to all your future GFs (the same would hold true for everyone here). Take care.

Haiz, got birthday every week. Musim jadi tua.

No comments: