Monday, December 27, 2010

... Beep!

Hi all,

Simon's right - we have not been very faithful to this blog. Gotta put in more effort to keep in touch with each other! I admit, I am very guilty of this crime too. There are no valid reasons for this. Life has its way of creating rifts between old friends, I guess. So maybe we all should take a step back and consider Simon's words. Maybe we all need to put in more effort! Hopefully this and Simon's post can kick-start things a little. Hahaha!

I have officially completed my university course. As of 10 December 2010, I am a graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering! And come March, will be starting work in an engineering company in Perth. Just another chapter in life I guess. Kinda excited and kinda wanting to stick to the old life too!

The past few weeks have been spent preparing the documents required in the application for an Australian Permanent Residence Visa. Yes, I guess this means that I'll be officially moving to Australia. I can't say for sure whether I'll be staying here for good, as I really like it in Malaysia and my original plan was to eventually return to Kuching!

Will be going home to Kuching on 11 January 2011 and we'll only be returning to Perth at the end of February. It's probably my last long holiday before working life and 21-days-leave-a-year kicks in. I don't know if any of you will be in Kuching when I am, though =(

Girlfriend department: Yes, sudah on! Didn't send another announcement message because I thought the previous message already implied that. Hahaha.

Hope to hear more from you guys soon!!

No comments: